Friday, January 25, 2013

ALWAYS INTO SOMETHING......

I think out of all the mediums I work with, my portraits on wood- as enjoyable as they are to produce, pose the most challenge. With computer design and illustration programs like Photoshop or Maya, you can make and correct any mistakes almost infinitely. I enjoy the challenge of composing a portrait on wood as it affords me the opportunity to keep my mistakes to a minimum. The piece below is around 75% complete. I also get to use different elements together, acrylic paints, india ink, jewelry, etc. The end result and combination of the materials with the wood-as- skin effect makes for an extremely memorable piece.
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                               






 PORTRAIT ON WOOD (complete)
                                                                                       





Also be sure to check out my other goings ons:














PORTRAIT DRAWN WITH ADOBE
                                                                                       
ILLUSTRATOR PROGRAM



Im doing a lot more creative works on the computer these days, but I still enjoy doing my portraits on wood which I feel keep my skills and mind sharp. I'll be posting the completed portrait on wood (above)....you know....when it's done.

Be sure to check out more of my art and designs            
at ITS ALL ARTS
                                                                                                       













No comments:

Post a Comment